Wednesday, August 11, 2010

God........

Someone told me today that i need to look to god for some answers. I thought i had been but apparently I am not getting the answers that are coming to me. I love my hubby, children, and family more than life itself. God is who i answer to for the most part, maybe owe him a little more appreciation........going to find a church to attend wether the family comes or not. I am so lost with this god thing, can't grasp whats reality and what i should give to god. Miss my son to death and am so worried about him. My girls are going through a major tribulation at this moment and i feel they will make it. I just have a heart and no back bone. I know this and pretty sure its what gets in my way of a lot of happiness in my life. As far as I am concerned I am more than blessed to have what i have, i will never take it for granted. I am learning to love my lil girl in a differant way, which seems to be getting me somewhere with her. NO more focusing on her weight, not gonna do it. I was 30 years old or so when i started this weight loss journey and wouldn't trade it for the world, prior to that i just wasn't ready I guess. Actually now that i look back on it, kinda glad i was a big girl, if i had all the attention i get now i would have probably not known how to handle it. Now i am happily married and have a beautiful family to love. Please send her a prayer for this is going to be a long struggle for her and she will have to make sure she deals with it, all this nagging is getting me nowhere so new approach her i come. Gotta get my hubby regulated somehow.....but progress is better than landslides so i really don't have to much to complain about. I have some guest staying with me right now and what doesn't break me can only make me stronger. We as a family have decided to set a date so they all know when they can have their space back. Please pray for those who have no ambition to move foward. God will take care of this right???? Just counting my blessings today and realizing I have a ton!!! thank you god for showing me the right path to take. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. God and I are doing a lot of talking lately.There is a church waiting for you out there. Your Sissy is beginning.

    ReplyDelete