Thursday, November 11, 2010

thankful november

Today is going to be better, I am thankful for my life. My children, my husband, my inlaws, and even my disfunctional immediate family. We all have issues and they are for god to judge. Letting go and letting god is one of the hardest things i think i have ever done besides raise children :) but to my suprise its going to be o.k. I am seriously considering calling off thanksgiving because we just can't afford the dinner, maybe take the kids to a free food hall and let them see just how thankful we should be for what we have. Just thoughts today, no actions. p.s. Thank you MIL for talking to hubby, he is a little better today. I love you. I love me too, bet noone would ever thunk that one to come out of my mouth. Thank god!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You could always join us ( although going to a charity thanksgiving dinner sounds useful! I, however, would sign all 5 of you to work. It is the best cure for the givemes!) You are loved!

    ReplyDelete