Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Change......

Tonight is too tough to start blogging about.....Tomorrow is a new day, and in this new day I will now start blogging as my hobby, daily for ME. I am still going to excersize just maybe at a differant angle, I am going to take the time to do positive thoughts, negative and venting is nice, but who needs it. I have enough with my "blended family", bless there differant stages in life :) Besides.....think positive and it should be, right??? The love and get love back isn't really working with my angry feeling family. Maybe with the people around me, but I haven't been giving all the love I should to them because I am so consumed with trying to love my "blended family". So to copy my MIL, because she is honestly a great person and I love her values on life, I am going to have a thankful and positive rest of November, one month at a time...lol. P.S ... i really can't wait to meet my new nephew, at least my sister in law would appreciate someone wanting to love my nephew. Today I am blessed I have in laws that love more than my own family. This might be why I am such a needy lovey clingy person??? (due to my family and the respect that doesn't exist.) hmmm, thinking and gonna pray :)

1 comment:

  1. One day at a time, sweetie. I wish we could see you for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete