Friday, April 27, 2012

its been awhile

My life has been through alot of ups and downs latley.  I am hoping god is looking at my morals and values and knowing i am in love with my life and my family.  I just had an abdominal surgery 5 weeks ago and have been healing from that.  Through this surgery I wasn't aware god would show me yet more things to think about.  My son is in a bad way needing individualized attention and since my surgery has been totally off his schedule.  I am feeling sad that I have to go back to work and don't have a "vacation" to get the group back together.  With that being said, I am blessed to have had the surgery I had, I am sad my arms are still in pain and that surgery was denied (so far).  I am sad my middle daughter is still having weight issues and does not "care or realize" its hurting her.  I am fortunate that no matter how spoiled my teenager is she is still making it through life with little help from her mother and NO interaction from her father.  I was not thinking when I blended this family.  But I love this family and with all my might I will fight to keep us together.  I am very fortunate that my inlaws are taking care of our financial issues so that we are not living in a box since both my husband and I have $$$ issues all the way around.  I wanna start back on my walking but I am so sore, I didn't realize I would be set this far back from this surgery but it was much needed for my health.  I am sitting down thinking and looking at all the piles that stacked up of paperwork I have to do, so I should start there........................need a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment