Thursday, July 1, 2010

About us........

I am a women now, wow, that sounds scary, I own my own cleaning business and have a part time job on top of that to make sure our family needs are met. I love to LOVE and pretty much wear my heart on my forhead for anyone to pick at. I at one time weighed in at 400 pds but have lost 230 pds in the past 3 years along with two years of stabilizing, all of which I did on my own, no surgeries, just alot of my three w's ....willpower, walking, and water. I have parents who live in the same town but whom I don't understand, but try to deal with. I am the oldest of three siblings, two brothers whom are 31 (j) and 23 (d). My mother is a functioning alchoholic of many many years, but has done her best in raising us with what she knew and had. My father is a work aholic and I see him rarely as I think I became the blk sheep in the family. (well to them anyway). I have been on my own since I was 18 and pregnant with my first daughter (punk, nickname because of punky brewster and her vary unique individuality). Her father left us when I was 3 months pregnant and hasn't really looked back but for a few minutes here and there only when it is convienent for him. I also have another daughter whom I had when I was 25 (boo, nickname cuz she has always been my baby boo). Her father and I were together for 6 very long years of good and bad times, but mostly way to unstable for what i was "looking for" to be happy in life. I have had a very stressful life for the most part until now, but thats where the story really should start, "my future". Not trying to dwell on the past mistakes I have made or been through, as these are no longer excuses, I look at them as strengths. I am now very happily married to the LOVE of my life, my hubby and we have full custody of my last but not least blessing (x, whos nickname is twar, given to him by my little bro (d). I have been married since 2008 and have had custody of my step-son since 2007. The blended family was a serious issue in the begining but we are ALL working on that one day at a time. To my suprise it is pretty "normal" if there is such a thing. I definatly need this blog to vent and am going to use it for that and hopefully for getting advice and helpful hints when the going gets tough. Also to share the wonderful things I have learned by living the life I have lived. Dealing with my childrens co-parents who are definatly not very functionable has been the biggest issue in our family life. My teenagers father is a business owner and remarried to someone whom I cannot be on the same page with at all. He plays no part in her life which always seems to find her looking for that fatherly love in all the wrong places. My boo's father is emotionally scarred in many ways and most of which reflects back onto my baby girl wether I want it to or not, which has made her an emotional eater and put her into the obesity category for sure. And last but not least my twars' bio-mother whom is absolutly "looney" as my mother in law states, which sums it up pretty good. He has had the worst of the hits from life already as he has been sexually abused while in his bios' care and still remains to have to return due to the court order that we can't seem to beat. To add to that mess she is still "in love" with my husband and truley despises me for becoming my step-sons saftey net. He calls me mom and her by her name which was his own choice since we have had him since he was 1 1/2. My husband is a wonderful man who was adopted at birth by wonderful parents and whom play a major role in our lives......THANK GOD!!!! I know, sounds pretty harmless right??? Until you walk a day in my shoes. Each day it seems stable here is another day that I am sure we will take a few steps back in order to move foward.

No comments:

Post a Comment